Wednesday, September 19, 2012

If You So Decide To Accept This Mission...

My schedule is doing its usual fall blowup.

In three hours?  I leave for Houston.  I come home?  Late tonight.  At least I’m going with a friend, and hopefully, we can burn a couple of hours shopping...because the selection is so much better in Houston than in Midland!

Friday?  I host, with my coworkers, our Customer Appreciation Sporting Clays Shoot.  No...we’re not gonna shoot our customers.  We are going to spoil them, though!

Saturday?  Midland High ROTC Sporting Clays Shoot.  This is the one where I help a customer fundraise for the local ROTC high school club.  Fun stuff and they’re awesome kiddos.

Wednesday?  Work, then take customers to concert.

Thursday? Fly to Boston.  Come back home the following Wednesday.

Just in time to pack, and unpack.  And repack.

And head the next morning to Santa Fe, New Mexico...for the New Mexico Oil and Gas Association meeting.

Where I help put on three consecutive events...in two days.

And then, come home and get everything ready for our Customer Appreciation Oil Show Party.  We sent out 2000 invites last Friday.

I could so double as an event planner.

Of course, if I could sleep, I could, possibly, also double as a rested person.

Tonight I promised my awesome massage therapist that, after October 16, I absolutely positively would not answer my phone Ever Again during my massage.  I thought she was going to jump for joy!



5 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm exhausted just reading about it! Hope it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That Janie Girl" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/09/sites-to-see_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I suspect you have difficulty in saying "No." Do hope life gets better (meaning slower) for you in a few weeks' time.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!