Saturday, January 5, 2013

Snow Ice Cream vs….Bahama Bucks?

Snow?

In January?

In West Texas?  Where, last week, it was probably 60 or 70 degrees?  And then, it snowed? Ah, well, one thing is certain about this part of the country:  you never know what the weather’s going to be like.

We definitely need the moisture.

Not that we had enough snow in Midland to build a snowman...much less, make snow ice cream.

But that’s why we have Bahama Bucks, baby!  Year-round snow cones!  And gooooooood ones.

I might as well spread them on my derriere, because that’s exactly where they end up...eventually, anyway.

But you’d be proud of me...I’ve not had one this year. Not yet, anyway.

Bahama Bucks may go bankrupt without my every other day business.

My favorite order there?

Birthday Cake.  With Cream.  Snowcone.






It’s the B.O.M.B., I’m telling you.  Tastes just like snow ice cream, with sprinkles. 

I’ve tried the same version in skinny....it just doesn’t do it for me.


It's Nicole's fault I ever tried Bahama Bucks.  Though, it's not her fault I now have become a top patron.

Anyway, I’m going to try to stay away from that establishment...cut down my visits to every once in a while instead of every once in a day.

A.d.d.i.c.t.e.d.

So, how's your New Year going?




1 comment:

  1. Stuck out my snout to see what is happening in the world.

    Snow in Midland, you say? How . . . peculiar. Was there enough to build a snowman? If not, it didn't really snow; weather was just a bit flaky.

    Time to go back to hibernation. Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!