Monday, April 7, 2014

Funny Stuff, Feelings

I saw this t-shirt, and it cracked me up.

It is so what I would say…in my recent past.

Before I learned to live life at a heart level, I would cover up feelings with humor.  You might or might not get to see what is really going on with me, what's really happening.

I have changed.  And it's a good thing.

In the past year, I've learned to let it be.  That it's okay to be real, to let people see who I am.  It's okay to have feelings. To let people know when they've crossed a boundary.

To not give away all of myself.  

To take time for myself.

To take care…of me.


And I'm getting better at the being real, every day.

And sometimes, I'm funny.  And it's the real me.

I like myself so much better.  I have goals.  I have a life plan.  And I've accomplished much.

You can do the same, for yourself. 

Thanks, Pathways, for all you do for people…and me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!