Friday, April 4, 2014

Well Planned Gifts Never Go Astray

I love a thoughtful gift.

I'm a giver.  I try hard to help people out and to match the gift to the recipient.  It's not always easy to do, but I try.

The favor was returned, in spades, this past weekend.

Out of the blue, one of my bestie friends and her daughter, also a bestie friend, gave me this.





AND they gave me this.




Both pieces match me to a tee.  

My son is a roper.  I love roping bling.

And as to the Crazy?  Well, you already know.

Spot on, Suzan and Becky.

Spot on.  I LOVE the necklace and the bracelet.

I've already worn both pieces.

Now, nod for your steer and let's get outa here.


2 comments:

  1. You're enjoying your gifts, and that's no bull! Great news, Janie! (The bling looks very fashionable!)

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!